CUSTOM COMPETITION – a mode in which you can compete against real players.
An external IP-address is recommended.
In it`s absence, we recommend using Tunngle or Hamachi for playing this mode.
Read the instructions below:
1. Download Tunngle from the official website – http://www.tunngle.net/
2. Register an account there.
3. Install Tunngle and sign-in to your account.
4. Search for “Peak Angle: Online Drift” network and enter it.
5. On the right side there will be the list of players. Search for your name and left-click on it. Write down your virtual IP-adress. Usually it looks like this: 22.214.171.124
6. Run Peak Angle: Drift Online.
7. In Settings > Game > Set my IP manually, check YES. Enter your virtual IP-address.
8. Play custom races by joining other players` events or creating your own!
1. Download LogMeIn Hamachi from https://secure.logmein.com/hamachi.msi
2. Install Hamachi and register.
3. In menu tab select Network > Connect to existing network. In the ID field enter Peak Angle (or Peak Angle 2, or Peak Angle 3). Let the password field empty. Search for the network and enter it.
4. Right below menu tab you will see your virtual Ip-address. Write it down. Usually it looks like this: 126.96.36.199
5. Run Peak Angle: Drift Online.
6. In Settings > Game > Set my IP manually, check YES. Enter your virtual IP-address.
7. Play custom races by joining other players` events or creating your own!
Invite your friends and have fun together!